Send As SMS

Saturday, March 17, 2007

 

Short, but sweet...The new site

Today Brittany had solo and ensemble competition. She had three events scheduled, a triple trio, a solo and a duet, but was only able to do two of them as the second portion of her duet, had been sick and had no voice to sing with. Tomorrow, the boys and I have the basketball banquet to attend and Trevor has baseball try outs.

I have the new site up, but haven't placed a posting out there as of yet. If you'd like to look, here is the address: http://vinceslifesong.blogspot.com/ My plan right now is to write about twice a week and I will talk about the kids, life and whatever strikes me as needing to be said. I have appreciated all of you, your prayers, thoughts, words of encouragement and support. I welcome you to continue this 'walk' with me and From This Point Forward, I'll be writing at the new site. On one hand, it's almost like I'm leaving a part of me behind, but on the other, I know that's not true as that is such a part of me that I am quite sure that times and portions will be revisited.
Thank you, everyone of you...

For the love of Amy - V

Comments:
Vince, thank you for sharing. You are a marvelous writer, and I'm so glad you plan to continue. much love and prayers. your cousin in phoenix
 
I miss you so much Amy...............
I love you
 
I wish you a blessed and happy mothers day in heaven. I miss and love you with each passing day
 
My dearest sweet Amy, It has only been a year and it seems like a lifetime, I think of you so much.
I love you and miss you terribly
 
Amy.
I hope you are enjoying your birthday with Jesus. I miss you soooooo much
and I look forward to the day we can celebrate birthdays together.
I Love you my sweet sweet angel
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?